how I did it, but I ended up with both my bra and panties on inside out today. I don't recall ever putting a bra on inside out, and having both in one day, well I guess I'm losing my mind.
Hi Marge. My first post to your blog and it's about underwear. When I'm in a rush, I always seem to wear my bra twisted. Imagine holding a bra and twisting both ends, one away from you and one toward you.
5 comments:
Hi Marge. My first post to your blog and it's about underwear. When I'm in a rush, I always seem to wear my bra twisted. Imagine holding a bra and twisting both ends, one away from you and one toward you.
Are you sure Ryan didn't slip you some aqua dots??
Ah, what motherhood does to your mind.
I used to put my t-shirts on inside out all the time after Mya was born. They suck the smarts right out of ya.
How did you get your bra buckled??
Post a Comment