Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mrs. Monodextrous


It's amazing the things you learn to do with one arm and/or hand when you are a mom. Like typing for example. Cooking, cleaning, making a bottle,you name it I could probably do it with a 15 lb weight on my hip. I have a new found appreciation for what mom's can accomplish from day to day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can do most things one handed! It is weird though- after you get both hands back and Ike is more independent, you forget how you did it all with just the one. So weird...

Brittany said...

I went to the chiropractor and he said that my right side should be stronger than my left because I am right handed. Well, my left was way stronger. I told him it was because I hold a 35 pound kid with my left arm while doing everything else with my right. I guess men will never understand.