Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 Here we come!

Happy New Year Every One! Why does it always amaze you that a new year has come and gone. I have to say 2007 was a pretty good year for me. Having Ike is the best thing that's ever happened to me. On to 2008, what will the year have in store. I foresee some more big changes. Ryan just graduated from school so who knows what will happen next. I don't want to move but the path he decides to take that is a possibility. Ryan's brother Matt will be coming home from his mission. Ike will turn 1 years old. Who Knows.
Then there are New Years Resolutions. I usually don't make them, but this year there are just a couple things I've got on my list.
1. Eat healthy
2. Be nicer to Ryan
3. Be the best mom I can be
4. Read more, Learn More, Use my knowledge to teach and grow.
um, that should do it. I almost started getting lofty, no need for that. Hopefully I can pull these off for the majority of the year. Good luck with all of your resolutions and I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!
*Illustration by Andy Virgil, care of Today's Inspiration

3 comments:

jen said...

Sounds like some good resolutions. Happy New Year! We should all go out soon!

Diana said...

Great resolutions.
Happy New Years!

Chowza said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Let me know if you have any questions about healthy eats, I'm bit of a nut about that. :)