
Poor Osky Sir, we got him neutered yesterday. I don't know why we didn't do it sooner. I was unaware that neutering your dog would mellow him out, Oskar needed that in a big way. Ryan mentioned it the other week, then I saw the Oprah episode about puppy mills and they were talking about how important it is to get your pet spayed and neutered because of the over abundance of homeless pets and pets that are euthanized in this country. I called our vet and it was going to cost us over $300.00, ouch. Then I came on the
site for no more homeless pets, they have a Spay and neuter clinic in Orem that only charges 50 bucks. So there was really no excuse. Oskar is doing pretty good except he hates his cone. Take it off he's as good as new, put it on and you would think he is really struggling. When I put it on Ike thought it was so funny he kept laughing.

We finally found a rug! Thanks for all the comments and suggestions on the post about looking for one. It took me a while to get out to the places that were suggested but yesterday we went to Lowes to look and actually found 3 different ones we liked but chose this one. I re-read the comments left and realized Tasha mentioned the exact rug we picked out. I don't know her except through comments she leaves on my friend Hannah's blog but she's a winner in my book, thanks! and she has a cute illustration for her profile.
9 comments:
Cool! I'm glad you finally got one! :-)
love the rug! it's always nice to finally find what you could picture in your head.
beautiful rug.
Love the rug, love the photos. I'm happy you were able to find such a deal on fixing your puppy. I had to take my Bono in to get fixed when he was little and he was unhappy with me for a while. I felt like the biggest jerk. Oskar looks like he's doing great.
HUGS
p.s. Give and extra hug to Oskar for me.
Love the blog! And the dog cone is divine. I think it's hilarious to watch dogs wearing cones. Our boxer had to wear one once, and she too acted so downtrodden at first. But it was entertaining for me to watch her run into things (including the kids) being that her peripheral vision wasn't very good. So the entertainment of it all was so worth it. By the way, your Ike is super cute. Congrats on passing on your adorable genes!
Kristi Boden (Smith)
Pet collars always make me laugh- Ike is a smart little guy.
Fantastic rug! Tasha is awesome.
I went to Tai Pan today and I was noticing all of the cool bird decor they have. I found myself wanting to collect birds and buy all of it. I didn't end up getting any of it but I realized that my new love of birds is because of your cute blog. I'm such a copy cat. We don't have any couple friends either so lets go out SOON!
I think dogs wearing cones are the saddest things ever- there is nothing more pathetic (except when Jason gets sick!)
Very cute Ike and very cute rug! Rug shopping is so difficult last time we did it we ended up returning two rugs in a month and stayed with our third pick!
Post a Comment