Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Sis Mail

My sister Rainey is so cool. She's really ran with the whole 'Good Mail' concept. She has coined it Happy Good Mail cause it makes her happy when she receives it. Yeah, Me too. She shares my love for Target and got me these super cute hand towels from the Dwell collection. I've been eyeing and coveting these since they came out. She threw in a Choxie bar which you will notice I took no time opening and trying out, yum.
Now it's my turn, what should I send my super cute sister?

2 comments:

Kitty said...

You're so lucky to have such an organized, on top of things, nice sister. I tried to start sister mail with my sisters. I sent out cute packages but my sisters weren't so on top of things. ERRR. Naw, i'm kidding. You're sister is amazing and so in tune to your likes. I love that. Yeah, SISTERS.

Kristi said...

Okay I just have to say that Target Rocks! It has to be my favorite store in the whole world that lies within a reasonable radius of my house. And Choxie...I bought some on a clearance whim after v-day once and it was heaven in my mouth. Now this Rainey you speak of...I wish I had one. Why is it that your blog is my temptress lately? First burgers, now Choxie and nice sisters? (sigh)You're one lucky girl Margie.