Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Am I Done?

You decide.
Here's a close up. The balls look kind of blue but they are a soft turquoise, and yes those are birds.

I think I looks prettier without the flash, you can see the lights better. I have more ribbon and more turquoise bulbs but I can't decide if I should use them. Being that I haven't slept for more than 2 hours straight for the last 2+ weeks the chances are it's done. But I'd like your input.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I think it looks fabulous and wouldn't change a thing.

Chowza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chowza said...

Very nice Marj. I liked that you kept your theme throughout the tree. The turquoise bulbs and red "swizzle stick" decorations are uniformly placed on the tree. If you want, I think you can put a few more of the turquoise light bulbs up. It looks great as is, but if you feel inspired.

Chowza said...

oops, I meant the turquoise balls and red swizzle stick decorations. Sorry, I shouldn't be typing this late at night.

Sarah Bellum said...

I like the red bow addition. While I'm still partial to our pink super hero tree, I think this is quite pretty.

jen said...

LOVE IT! I'm a little jealous of it. My tree is so blah. Did you tie the bow yourself? Very nice!

Diana said...

It looks very nice and I wouldn't change it. Why so little sleep?

Anonymous said...

Where's my Elvis tree skirt?

Brittany said...

Don't mess with perfection! It looks awesome!