Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm going to be in trouble

When things like this get delivered to you at night. It's not even December yet. It was delivered by a group of about 8 singing carolers, with Oskar barking along. I ended up putting Ike to bed at 8pm and amazingly he didn't wake up with the commotion. I can only assume they are neighbors, there were a couple cute scouts and some friendly looking ladies so I'll assume all the treats are safe (even though the sugar cookies are stale). Seeing as how we didn't get anything last year I'm not worried about getting overloaded with treats. But it's the holidays and treats are going to be everywhere. I'm researching diets now for January.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...random neighborhood treats. We don't get too many either, but my mom does and she can't eat them so she brings them here. Curs-ed woman!

Check of the BFL eating plan- it rocks.

Diana said...

Stale cookies hmmm... but that was real thoughtful or your neighbors.
I say don't worry about eating healthy till January, really the holidays only come around once a year!

Brittany said...

Wow, I need to move. My neighbors don't even know when the holidays are. We totally freaked them out trick-or-treating on Halloween.