Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm just really happy...

that's all.
I realize that most of my post aren't very personal. I've always had a hard time sharing personal thoughts with people. I think every guy I dated at the BYU tried to analyze why I don't talk very much by the end of the date. I've learned to take pride in my 'listening skills'. I've also had a fondness for the adage 'don't throw your pearls before swine', my name means pearl and I think I've taken that parable a little too much to heart. Not that I think people who read my blog are swine by any means, I just don't tell people things that I don't think will understand me.
That being said there is not a lot in my life to report on. I'm just really happy. Ike gets cuter every day, and since Ryan's been taking ambian he likes to cuddle. Ryan has made me happy since we started dating. For our first Christmas together which was about the time we really started dating. I gave him a book and inside I wrote, 'you make me happy'. I still feel that way about him. I'm a lucky girl. I'll work on being a little more personal from now on, but no promises because it's not in my nature.

I do however like sharing things that interest or entertain me. So continue to keep an eye out for more of that to come.

3 comments:

jen said...

I'm happy that you are happy. I'm happy too! At least right now at this moment I'm happy.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh woman, I am behind!

I love being happy to be happy. I feel that same way lately- so very content with life.

Diana said...

It's good to be happy, glad your life is going so well right now.