Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Culprit

If anyone has been wondering why I haven't blogged since Christmas, well here is one of the main reasons.Isn't she beautiful. Ryan gave me a Nintendo DS for Christmas with Brain Age 2. I'm addicted. It has daily training as well as Sudoku which I'm now addicted to as well. I get it now, there are so many people hooked on sudoku, and now I finally understand why. I also learned that you can't play it right before you go to bed or you can't sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brain Age is awesome and you totally can't sleep after playing Sudoku. That is an awesome present!

Sorry I have been MIA- I haven't really touched my computer until lately. LOVED your gift that you dropped by. So thoughtful- thank you!

jen said...

Sounds fun! We don't have any gaming system but I need to get one so I can get a good dance dance revolution. It's so addicting!

Brittany said...

What was your original brain age?? I was 53. Is that bad??

Midge said...

My Brain Age now is 49, but I started out at 61, so you're doing just fine.

Diana said...

awesome gift!