Friday, January 18, 2008

Are you kidding me

The most painful thing just happened. I was putting tooth paste on my tooth brush and some toothpaste flicked into my eye. How does that happen. It KILLED, it still hurts. Needless to say my teeth still aren't brushed yet and Ike is still not in bed. Of coarse because I have to blog about it first. Ouch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh man- that seriously would suck and burn. I got mouth wash in my eye once and I swear it was irritated for days.

jen said...

So it really did hurt Caleb when he got the mouthwash in his eye & he was screaming for what seemed like forever. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to blog about something random like that. I'm going to follow in your blogging footsteps.

Tamster said...

Ouch! I'm sorry. That's not fun! I hope it feels better quickly! :-)