I got my first 'Good Mail' today.Good Mail [goo d] [meyl] adjective, noun & verb
1. tangible generosity
2. thoughtfulness in action
3. delivery of happiness
I sent out cards to all my sisters introducing Good Mail to them. I thought it would be fun to start doing it between the sisters. Rainey started the ball rolling with this cute gnome and a sweet card. She even decorated the box all happy and cute. Hopefully we can all keep it going I think it will be fun.
Thanks Hannah for introducing it and Jill for starting it.
3 comments:
Yea! How fun. I just love good mail.
That gnome is awesome. I need to send some GM to my sister soon...
Sassy little Gnomes are good mail for sure. Happy mail days are the best. I think I'll start something up like that with my sisters. I hope they send me a Gnome. Too cute.
hugs
Post a Comment