I'll be the first to admit I'd make a terrible copy write editor, but even I caught this one which obviously spell check did not. I didn't know there was a PG specific shoe that proved your residency, if it's crocs I'll have to move.
This one I'm not going to go into explanation. If you see it you see it and if you don't, that's probably a good thing.I know at least Hannah will appreciate this, hopefully the rest of you will get a laugh like I did.
4 comments:
If I got it, is that a bad thing? Ha Ha!
That was especially funny to me! In the UK that word can be said differently with a different meaning. It's my brother and I's fav. word.
Also, I accidently erased YGG. Hopefullly it is On Demand.
I hate crocs too.
Funny headlines!
I noticed both of those as well and got a good laugh. They are just trying to keep the small town-ness in PG. We don't want to be all snooty like Linden do we?
Post a Comment