Now that I have these cute shoes from Target. Can you tell they are fur lined, ok well faux fur lined but still. The last two winters I've basically lived in faux fur moccasins which admittedly were not cute and which Ryan hated. This winter my feet are going to be warm, cute and happy. Almost makes me want it to be cold outside, um maybe not just yet.
8 comments:
Those are cute. I have never loved the 'fur' lined shoes. They make my feet feel super hot. But my feet are rarely cold anyway :)
Cute! Maybe that's what I should try--my feet are always cold, but I don't think I look good in shoes like Uggs. Does anybody? All I have right now are my last season Keenes that I bought on sale at REI this summer. Or maybe I could just buy my shoes a half size too big and wear those really soft, warm socks that they sell in bulk at Costco.
I'm going to grab me some of those next time I'm at Target. Dang, if only you'd posted this, and I'd seen it before I went there today. I did get a cute hoodie though. Those shoes will dress up my style but of course I'll be wearing them with my latest hoodie.
The minute I am tired of the snow, I am taking us to St. George.
I'm happy that your feeties are going to be warm and cute.
Oh, thank you...thank you...thank you...i got your special mail today. I was so surprized and happy and excited and HAPPY all over again.
love and hugs,
kat
Adorable! They look so comfy! I might have to buy a pair.
OK, I have a pair of ugly Ugg slippers (I got them at last chance) and I have been wearing them all summer! I am the only one wearing fur lined slippers in 115 degree weather. In the cool air conditioning, they are perfect. Sometimes I forget I have them on and end up in public with them on. Then I just limp a little and act like I hurt my foot! Hee Hee.
wow so cute.
Post a Comment