Who would make a better contestant on dancing with the stars? That could be debated. Who would make a better leader of the free world? Well you probably know my answer. I'm getting really excited for election day. I'm trying to decide if I should go vote early or if I should wait for the excitement of the day to do it. Which are you going to do?Because I have nothing better to blog about I stole this picture from Noelle, not sure where she got it, but it was too funny to not steal.
9 comments:
Oh boy! I'm speechless!
I Love it. I'm going to wait and be part of the excitment. I plan to wear my special voting socks and make lots of wishes. I think Obama looks smashing.
hugs,
Kat
marge, you are so funny , someone emailed me this picture, very funny. i love you political commentary and i am so stoked you are a democrat. for my self i have already voted. i couldn't wait. love your blogs!
jami
Love the picture!
That is freakishly realistic looking. And very funny.
LOL! That looks so real! I love it!
I'm going to wait until the actual election day to vote, and I plan on wearing my "I voted today" sticker with pride!
I saw this on Robyns blog. It's so funny.
I am voting early. Liam and waiting long in crowds do not mix.
I feel so much more excited to vote then I did the last election.
My dad emailed me this picture and I laughed so hard. I LOVE dancing with the stars. I am getting a bit nervous because I haven't received my absentee ballot yet!
Post a Comment