Ike and I went down to Provo today and Voted! We actually had to wait in line about half an hour. So really it was about like voting on election day. I have a feeling there will be record turn out this year. I'm glad I went early and got it done. It feels good to have Voted and had a chance to have a say. Ryan went and voted at UVU today too. Now all of you need to go and vote too. All you need is a valid ID and to be registered of coarse, but there are lots of locations around. I'm sure this isn't the first year they have done this but I sure have heard a lot more about it this year.So no matter if you vote early or wait til the day of just make sure to...

4 comments:
I feel like I have so much of life to catch up on with you.
It will be nice to hang out on Saturday.
Call me with any advice you might have on were I can buy some cool paper.
The paper world is somewhat foreign to me.
Good for you Marj. I love Ike in that shirt, it's just perfect!
Like everyone else I've been watching a lot about the election last night I watched the McCain interview with Larry King. The whole time I was thinking I hope beyond hope that McCain isn't our President!
I voted today...worth the wait. Figured I vote a day early since I have a lot on my plate tomorrow. I will be covering the local Obama/Democratic parties on Tuesday night. Am excited. Let's make history.
Awesome picture! We tried to vote early 3 times but each time the lines were out of control.
Post a Comment