Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What...

Amy Butler has dishes now! Look how cute these dishes are. Vintage Botanica, sounds so sassy.
If 4 cereal bowls didn't cost 90. bucks I'd consider getting some of these cute pieces.
I guess I could afford her cute paper plates but at 20 bucks, I think I'll just get my fix with her cute scrapbook paper for a buck a sheet. Times are tough.

3 comments:

rmt said...

So, so cute! I love Amy Butler! But, yeah, that's a little out of my price range. $20 for paper plates? Sheesh.

jen said...

It's a good thing I took off early because apparently my stares towards Jason were driving him crazy, as he told all of you. He's such a punk! You guys should come over and play. I still need to stop at that burger place you talked about. I think about getting a shake there all the time.

Amy said...

maybe you can deco pouge (spelling?) some fabric on the bottom of glass plates and have your own custom plates. I believe martha has glass plates you can buy at the K.