Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quick Thought

When you use fear as the basis of your argument, you need to re-check your position. When you are unable to use rational thought and logic to make your point the only thing left is to use fear and emotion which is rarely based in fact. Feel free to read into that what you want.

3 comments:

Diana said...

That is your original thought wow is all I can say! I have a hard time sometimes debating people because I do get too emotional about things.
I love your new look on your blog.

Bridget said...

I think that is very interesting. Fear guides life too- I always try to not be scared and go for it... I also LOVE your scary Halloween theme. The trees outside my windows will soon look like that- one more week?

Anonymous said...

Fear mongering has been a tactic that has been used on me in the past few months. TO no avail, I might add. Just really annoying the anti-Muslim sentiment that I have been hearing through the email waves.