I'm not ready for winter yet, I feel like my feet have been cold for days now. The snow came 10 days earlier than last year, which is where this picture if from. For as much as I dislike the snow I felt a little giddy at the sight of it this morning. I even had to take Ike outside to catch snowflakes. Hopefully Ike will get to experience the fun of snow that I missed out on growing up in California. Not that I'm complaining for a second, I just don't have that romantic notion of snow that I think if I grew up playing in it I'd have. Although I know Utah native that hate the snow too, so maybe I'm wrong. Come to think of it, I'm not a fan of sand either and I grew up by the beach.Saturday, October 11, 2008
First Snow Fall
I'm not ready for winter yet, I feel like my feet have been cold for days now. The snow came 10 days earlier than last year, which is where this picture if from. For as much as I dislike the snow I felt a little giddy at the sight of it this morning. I even had to take Ike outside to catch snowflakes. Hopefully Ike will get to experience the fun of snow that I missed out on growing up in California. Not that I'm complaining for a second, I just don't have that romantic notion of snow that I think if I grew up playing in it I'd have. Although I know Utah native that hate the snow too, so maybe I'm wrong. Come to think of it, I'm not a fan of sand either and I grew up by the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh fun. i can't wait 'till it gets to my house.
I saw that picture and was about to be amazed that it looked like that at your house and nothing over here! I want snow on Christmas and that is about it. Now that I have kids to drag around doing errands in it, I am even less of a fan.
Pretent your Loralai and run around saying, "It smells like snow." I bet Ike loved it.
hugs,
Kat
It's the perfect weather for pasties. I bought Cadbury's drinking chocolate today from London Market. I will call you, so we can make plans to indulge.
Post a Comment