
I didn't think the weather was going to cooperate with me yesterday but We made it up the canyon. I'm so glad we did, it was beautiful.

No I'm not pregnant... my skin just naturally glows like that.

I love that there is a little river or creek, whatever you call it running past the side of the road almost the whole way up. Ike had a good time throwing rocks in it.

On the way back down I took a few shots out the window of the leave rushing by. Sometimes my little snap shot camera gets a good shot.

Who could resist driving on this road, I love the fall here.

Ike wasn't really in the mood for a photo shoot but I still got a few good shots of my little cutie.
8 comments:
Your pictures were beautiful and I love your Halloween background!
Beautiful...Beautiful...I wish I was there.
You look so pretty and Baby Ike looks adorable.
I think I'll go drink some apple cider and pretend I was on your little adventure.
hugs,
Kat
I'm jealous - I love fall pictures but it's so hard to find places here with colorful fall leaves... Ike, and you, look great!
I love your new layout!! The title font is awesome too! I posted last month on a drive we took up the canyon, too early for fall colors, so we are going again on Monday. Can't wait! I ♥ fall! Your pictures turned out awesome.
The colors are fabulous!..and so are the models. ;)
beautiful beautiful that's all I can say.
I love the pictures. Fall time is so beautiful, too bad it goes by to fast and then we have winter
Post a Comment