Friday, September 21, 2007

Be the first to see the video that Millions have already seen.

I just discovered this band that is featured in a national ad campaign for one of the most popular products in the world. Jk, but every time I see the commercial I ask Ryan who that band is, he said it was Bjork, but you and I both know it's not.

Here's the wiki on her: Leslie Feist (born February 13, 1976) is a Canadian singer-songwriter. She performs as a solo artist under the name Feist and as a member of Broken Social Scene.

She's Canadian but I'll overlook that for now. And as I'm writing this the commercial just came on again. I'm sure I'll be sick of it before I even start listening to her stuff.

1 comment:

Cindy Bean said...

I like Feist. I overdosed on her first cd and luckily her 2nd one was really good too, so I got to overdose on that one as well.

I'm sick too. I'm just about able to swallow again. I think I'll be really okay tomorrow.