I listed my first Item on Ebay. I'm worried I may get addicted to it but that might be a good thing, I have a lot of 'junk' I'm sure Ryan would be happy to see me part with. We finally bought some pieces from Target that match the bookshelf Ryan bought me for my birthday, so we need to get rid of this cool piece. I really like it but it's too big and heavy and our house is too small. I should have put it on my blog first to see if anyone wanted it, but if anyone is interested and it doesn't sell let me know, I don't want to have to throw it away.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200156238589&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010
3 comments:
Did you try Craigs List too? We were totally Craigs List happy yesterday and sold two things and bought one. Needless to say- I totally like it, and its FREE. KSL classifieds are free to post to as well. Good luck!
I was all proud of myself for listing it on Ebay, then Ryan said, you should have just put in on KSL. If It doesn't sell I'll try to do one of those. I don't really want money for it I just don't want to throw it away.
I would feel all proud of yourself- I have only ever listed one thing on Ebay and it didn't sell and I haven't recovered :) BUT I am talking myself into it again because I have these killer handmade costumes from the last three years for Mya that I want to sell. Just waiting a little longer so I can get more money.
Post a Comment