Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Best Sister Ever!

My sister Rainey sent me a little care package for my post surgery rehab. Just when I was kicking my animal circus cookie habit, but she justified it with a post it note telling me it's ok if it makes me feel better, and oh yes it makes me feel better. The In Touch is to put my life in perspective, I mean I could be a celebrity heaven forbid, and honestly I wouldn't trade Ryan for Brad. She snuck in a few secret somethings as well that I will be eternally grateful for. The best part was I got to answer the door in my robe, too bad the male man wasn't some hot stud, In my drugged dreams he will be don't worry.
Thanks again, you're the best.
To my other sisters credit they didn't know about the surgery so they are off the hook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Mail is a good thing and circus cookies are of the devil because you can't eat just one handful. mmmmm

Sarah Bellum said...

IF you're really trying to kick the habit, I could help you eat them. I'm that nice of a friend--willing to increase the size of my gut for you.