Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally broke down

I finally caved to peer pressure and started watching Grey's Anatomy. Yeah I know it's starting on it's fourth season. I partly held out for so long because I knew Ryan would make fun of me and partly because everyone and there dog watched it. I decided to take the plunge because I was going in for a minor surgery on Monday and needed something mindless to watch during recovery. Well the minor ran into some complications and I had to stay overnight in the hospital. It started with taking 4 tries to get the IV in so I should have known something. It's all fine now though and I got to watch the first 5 episodes of grey and I actually like it, go figure. I'm doing OK, I got some much needed rest and a full prescription of drugs so it wasn't so bad. Not to mention Ryan's mom thinks he looks like McDreamy, personally I think my man is even cuter.

6 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Wait, what? Did Grey's have it's season premiere already? I've got to get plugged into the tv world again!

Cindy Bean said...

Okay, I'm okay. I found out that it premieres on the 27th. It's alright. Everything is going to be fine.

Midge said...

Sorry, I just meant that I finally watched the first season, I have alot to catch up on. but you proved my point, everyone watches it. sorry for the scare.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a episode. I am so out of the TV world and really only watch TV on DVD because I am impatient and like to devour it all episode after episode. This is one show I have been on the fence about because like you said, EVERYONE watches it.

Glad you are on the upswing and recovering in TV land.

Sarah Bellum said...

FINALLY!

jen said...

Sorry you haven't felt good. I started the Grey's obsession last year by renting the DVD's & I was hooked. It was after I had Keaton & I had some weight to lose so I would only allow myself to watch it if I was on my exercise bike drinking water. It was my Grey's diet and it worked, but then I just got pregnant and big again. Hope you are feeling better.