Sunday, September 2, 2007

I wanted to cry

How does it always work that a show you hardly ever watch always ends up being a re-run when you watch it again. Sundays we always have dinner with Ryans family but today they were driving to St. George so we had a late lunch instead. So I'm home Sunday at 7pm which never happens. Oh wait, I can watch Extreme Make over home edition. I like watching it cause it always makes me cry, Ryan won't watch it cause it always makes him cry, especially if it's a sport related remodel. Of coarse it's one of maybe 7 episodes that I've already seen, phooey. So I'm left to blog till Entorage and Flight of the Conchords comes on. Thank goodness for the Simpsons.

1 comment:

Sarah Bellum said...

Do you have all the F of C's on demand? If so I'm coming for a marathon.