Thursday, September 13, 2007

Manflaps

I found this today looking up pricing on Mudflaps. I now work for a company that manufactures mudflaps if you were asking yourself, did Marj become a truck driver without telling me, No, although my aptitude test in high school recommended that career path. I showed my boss and after his initial wince he said 'order me some of those'. Then his mind started reeling about who's truck he could stick them on.

4 comments:

Snowmomutah said...

Order me some too.

Anonymous said...

I need to pop in more often- this is hilarious! I need the link- I must order these and sneak them onto my brother in laws truck. My sister will just die.

Midge said...

www.mudflapboy.com You can get t-shirts and hats too, and for some reason they have men's aparel with it on too, that's weird.

Anonymous said...

Excellent. He is so getting a trucker hat in his stocking too. Yes, we are a cruel, cruel family.