Saturday, March 29, 2008

Vegas or Bust

I'm headed to Vegas! Well with my mother-in-law, to help out my sister in law. So we probably won't be hitting the clubs and casino's. I'm still excited to go, especially since it means I get to eat at In-n-Out. It's funny that I grew up about 5 mins away from an In-n-Out and rarely went there to eat. Since I've lived in Salt Lake I've craved them. Especially since Ryan and I share the obsession. Ryan found a burger place in Orem that is the closest around to In-n-Out, no not Chadders, that place is no good. It's called EZ Take out. Ryan has to stop himself from eating there everyday.
So I'll be there til Weds. unless things change. Don't miss me too much.

6 comments:

Tamster said...

I'm totally the same way. I didn't care about In-n-Out all that much when I lived there, but as soon as I couldn't have it anymore, it became more of a novelty, I guess. Now I LOVE In-n-Out and miss it! I don't care about the buffets in Vegas anymore; it's In-n-Out I'm looking forward to on that drive. Now I'm even further away from one though. :-(
I did hear that St. George is getting one, though. That will be nice for you Utahns. :-)
Enjoy a double-double for me and some fries!!! :-)
Next time I'm in Utah, I'll have to try that EZ Take Out.

Kitty said...

YUM.
I hope you have a super fun trip. Have a grilled cheese with no onions and fries with a side of spread for me.
Bon Appetit.

Kents said...

I'm sorry but I got sick on In-n-Out when pregnant with #2 child and it is still difficult to eat there, so sorry to bring that up. Jonathan loves it, though, so I end up getting a protein style burger, no sauce if he "needs" to go to In-n-Out. Do they offer a veggie burger? I think I'll ask next time. What a nut I am, huh? Have a great time in Vegas. What are you helping your sister-in-law with?

jen said...

Have you tried a Hires Big H? It can't possibly be better. Have fun in Vegas.

Diana said...

I've driven past the ez burger so many times finally good to know it would worth it to go there some time.
Have fun in Vegas :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you :(

Whitey