post about Amy Butler paper. I know what you are all thinking. 'Yeah we get it, you like her paper, enough already.' But I just had to show off these cute cards I made with it. Since it's inspired by quilt fabric I decided to make little quilts. Then I just printed words on velum. I'm not a scrapbooker but I think they turned out cute.
5 comments:
In my opinion, one cannot talk about Amy Butler enough. She is the one who made me like fabric again! She is fabulous. The cards are great. I wish I could get inspired to make cards again... I miss having a stash around whenever I needed a card!
Looks great! Love the paper oh so much.
I love you're cards. They are super cute.
They did turn out cute! Good for you, Marj! I'm impressed! :-)
You ARE a scrapbooker! Just admit it. I am so sick of you being in denial!
Post a Comment