It is Ryan and My anniversary today. We got married May 6th 2006 in American Fork amphetheater. We then traveled down to California to have a reception at my parents house. Of course we went to a couple Dodger games while we were there. It was a wonderful experience. Our wedding day was just the first of the happiest days of my life, I've had 730 since then. I can't wait to spend countless more with Ryan by my side.
I just want to say Happy Anniversary to my sweet heart. I am more in love with you every day. I never thought someone could make me so happy.
He doesn't like public displays of affection but he knows how I feel about him.


12 comments:
You look so great! Ryan too! Those dresses are so great and your wedding theme is so you. Congrats on two years- it just gets better!
Happy Aniversity. How time flies. How do you do all those pictures. It brought back lots of memories. We are so happy for your happiness. Love you and Ryan so much. Mom
Congrats on 2 years. I never saw photos of your wedding, so this was so nice. You look beautiful.
Marjorie and Ryan,
Happy Two Year. We are so happy that we were able to be a small part of your big day in California. Maybe someday we can all meet up there and go to a Dodger game. That would be the most fun. Marjorie you look smashing in all of your photos. Absolutely beautiful. Ryan looks dashing as well. Smashing and Dashing two years down the road.
We are so happy for you.
HUGS,
Kat and Dan
Happy anniversary!I love your new background. Are you doing anything fun?
I love the slide show, Mark and I had our nine year on the first of May. Hey my friend Steffanie got gift certificates too in the mail. Have any of your other friends sent emails?
Happy anniversary! It does get better and better. Your wedding looked beautiful.
Happy Anniversary! It was fun looking at the wedding pics. You always have been and always will be so beautiful, inside and out! Okay that sounded cheesy. Ya know what I mean. Have a great day!
Happy Anniversary! You guys look great together - love the pictures.
Dude, two years? Woah. Time flies.
You had the best wedding! We had so much fun and I am so happy to be your sister-in-law-in-law. I must say, you have made Ryan a better man. We have always liked you, but we like Ryan a lot more since you came along.
Happy belated Anniversary! Time does fly. We'll be celebrating our 7th on the 26th. It's funny how after you're married, sometimes it seems like you've known the person forever and you can't remember life without him/her, and other times it seems like just yesterday and you can't believe it has been so long. Two years is a great start. I hope you have many more to come! :-)
Post a Comment