Thursday, May 8, 2008

SPT - Something Old

The SPT challenge this month is related to the wedding tradition: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue. This challenge is perfect for this month because Ryan and I just celebrated our anniversary. For my present to him I asked my friend Hannah to take some pictures of me and Ike. She did an awesome job. I just came across this website that makes your pictures instantly old. I love how it turned out.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

wow - this turned out so cool!! i love how *old* it looks.

Anonymous said...

Wow- I love the old look. It was so fun to do those. I hope Ryan liked them!

Tilane said...

Your picture turned out great!!! Both the aged look and the actually pose!

Melanie said...

that is a great idea! I just might have to steal it

Unknown said...

Love it.

Cindy Bean said...

What a fun website! I'm using it. Are you on Facebook?

Tamster said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! That is cool how that makes it really look old.

Sorry I haven't commented for awhile. I've gotten very behind on blogging because I've been so busy with other stuff lately and now am too overwhelmed when I try to play catch-up! I have 160 posts in my Google Reader.

I don't know whether you know about Google Reader, however. I noticed a comment you made on Kristi's blog that makes me think you don't use it. Soooo... it sounds like I need to teach you and anyone else who doesn't already know about Google Reader!!! It's wonderful! You can be logged into it when you are logged into blogger, and you just enter all the blogs you like to read (except private ones don't work), and it will bring up all of their posts. Every time someone posts a new entry on their blog, it will show up in your Google Reader, so you don't have to keep checking back all the time. I only wish it worked with private blogs too because I tend to neglect them a lot!

Anyway, ?s, just ask! :-)

Chowza said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for the sharing the site!

jen said...

That looks awesome. I'm gonna have to try it out! Thx for sharing!

jen said...

& not keeping it a secret!

Dacia said...

Wow, that's awesome. I'd like to do that to some pics too. Thanks for sharing, love the pic.

Robyn said...

That picture is really cool! Thanks for sharing the website info. Have a great Mother's Day!

Diana said...

Beautiful pictures.

Alisa said...

so beautiful- I love how you made it look old!