I'm going home to California! I booked the tickets last night, thank you Ryan. I'm going in 3 weeks. I get to see almost all of my sisters, unless Sharon wants to fly in from Arizona. I'm looking forward to a little getaway. I'm also looking forward to the Camarillo outlets, Trader Joe's and 3rd Street Promenade.

11 comments:
Awesome! I might have to send you with a list for Trader Joe's...how big of a suitcase are you taking? :)
I think a robot monky party is good sam.
So jealous! I love me some Trader J's! BTW: Super Cute background.
Guess What? I hardly ever go to Trader Joes because the parking is terrible. I love their flowers tho. It will be fun to see you. Now I have a deadline for that pile of quilt fabric that has been sitting by the sewing machine for a year. See You soon.
Jealous! I wish I was going to California, though I would go to San Francisco, and not Southern Ca. Are you going alone? With baby in tow? Either way you're going to have a fabulous time!
WOO HOO. Going home is the best, but sister time is even better. I am so happy that you get to do both. I hope that you have an amazing time. I can't wait to see photos and read all about it.
HUGS
jealous - don't forget to get margarita pizza at the Deli on 3rd street, mish mosh at Canters on Fairfax and a half garlic chicken at Versailles on Venice.
I just have one word for you... jealous!!! I know everyone wants to be you right now, but seriously, I would die for a vacation!
Maybe we will see you? How long will you be here?
Have fun. California is so much fun.
I just got back from our family vacation to CA- and it was our best time spent as a family yet.
Hope you have a great time going home.
Post a Comment