Today, Not ME!
I had a bit of a crappy weekend. I was just in a funk. I had a couple days there were it just seemed like I couldn't do anything right and if it could go wrong it would. I was also getting really irritated over things that really don't matter. I was really rude to my sweetheart which was the worse part.Today though, Today I'm Golden, not BLUE.
Last night Ryan and I got to go to Ikea sans kid and stopped by the Death Cab for Cutie concert. They played the song that Ryan has on his phone as my ring tone and gave me a big hug when it came on. That made it all worth it. Today I've actually accomplished a few things. I somewhat cleaned the front room, made dinner for Ryan's parents and us, and finally got some good mail and baby gift in the mail. And now I'm getting my SPT post done!
I'm also hooked on my Jack Lelane Juicer and I have to think that it's making me feel better too. If nothing else now my fridge and counters are filled with fruit and veggies so that's an improvement. I finally got a copy of You on a Diet workout which I love and have started doing. And I can't forget to mention my sweet baby boy who makes me happy every day.
So being a self portrait assignment I had to include myself in the picture but thankfully I'm not blue today.
13 comments:
i am so glad you are not blue today. i was pretty funky this past weekend, too. but sunny today! go figure...
also, i, um, totally voted for the iron maiden party...
I am glad you are feeling better. I think you rock! Did you make us dinner too? No? Well, I still think you rock. Lets hang out this week!
The date night sounds perfect! I need to plan one soon.....
Glad your feeling better. I had a crapy week last week with mark having no work at work. :( Money is always a bad issue.
I'm glad you are out of your blue stage. I was a having a case of the blueness last Thur and Fri. It's is nice when it leaves.
Glad you are out of the funk. Some days are just like that, but not so blue days are much better!
Hooray for that juicer--you and Jack make a great pair.
It seems the weekend weather played a huge role in the mental health of a lot of people I know. Bugger. Glad you are golden and got to get out with your sweetie.
It seems to me that I tend to feel more blue when I am overwhelmed by life--messy house, bills to pay, stresses! Getting the house cleaned up some seems to help me feel better (after it's clean, anyway--too bad it doesn't last!)--less stress and a happier environment! Glad you're out of the blues! :-)
Yeah! Glad today was a good day. It stinks being in a funk... Have a Great day tomorrow too...
Some days are just "blue", but I'm glad that this one wasn't!
Good for you!!!
glad to hear that the feeling blue has past and that Golden feeling is pretty great!
I think I was feeling the same way at the same time. Jason said, "i didn't marry a depressed chick". I hate it when that happens but I'm glad we are all doing better now! A trip to California will be just what you need! Have fun!
Post a Comment