Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bookclub 2 electric boogaloo

We had our second Blogger Book Club meeting, because of the Holiday's we didn't actually read a book to discuss but instead just talked about everything under the sun. It was a lot of fun. There was a lot of good food and good conversations with some cool new friends. I've become known as the David Sedaris girl, and I can't participate in the Twilight and Harry Potter talk, and I'm ok with that. Next month we are reading The Thirteenth Tale which I need to get started on because I'm slow, and I don't read very fast. I got to car pool with Hannah so It made the drive out to West Jordan go by much faster, thanks!
Thankfully Ryan was willing to watch Ike for me last night, even though he is taking his last final ever tonight. He's the best.

2 comments:

Diana said...

that's a beautiful picture of everyone.
I am so sorry I had to miss it. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

It was fun- I am a fan of the carpooling for sure. I can't wait to read Holidays on Ice- Linc and I might actually read it together since it is so short.

I am loving The Thirteenth Tale so far- is has been a faster read for me. I think they had a couple copies at the library too.