We started a new tradition in Ryan's family where the girls do an ornament exchange. We decided to meet at Food For Thought it's a "luncheon-boutique located in the heart of Draper’s Town Center", it's in a cute little house they remodeled at 12640 S. Fort Street. They had yummy steamers (steamed milk and flavoring) that we all enjoyed with our lunch. Holly had my name for the exchange, she gave me this cutest deer ornament that I love. Ok so I actually picked it out myself, it reminds me of ones my grandpa had on his tree. Brittany gave Emily a picture frame ornament with her lovely face in the frame, of coarse that was a joke. It was a really good time, especially since Grandma offered to watch Ike and Jace for us. I can't help it, I love this time of yearWednesday, December 5, 2007
Ornament Exchange
We started a new tradition in Ryan's family where the girls do an ornament exchange. We decided to meet at Food For Thought it's a "luncheon-boutique located in the heart of Draper’s Town Center", it's in a cute little house they remodeled at 12640 S. Fort Street. They had yummy steamers (steamed milk and flavoring) that we all enjoyed with our lunch. Holly had my name for the exchange, she gave me this cutest deer ornament that I love. Ok so I actually picked it out myself, it reminds me of ones my grandpa had on his tree. Brittany gave Emily a picture frame ornament with her lovely face in the frame, of coarse that was a joke. It was a really good time, especially since Grandma offered to watch Ike and Jace for us. I can't help it, I love this time of year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a good idea. and how extra nice that Grandma was willing to watch the kids.
That is a great idea. I sometimes wish my family was into that sort of holiday stuff- exchanging ornaments is cool!
You forgot to mention the dang cute bell ornament you gave to Brittany. Christian hung it on the tree for me!
Post a Comment