Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Very Merry Christmas

I wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas. If I don't talk to you, know I'm thinking of you.
Ryan, Ike and I will be Opening presents at home in the morning, then off to his parents for more presents, breakfast and we get to talk to his brother Matt who is on a mission in Hawaii. I made breakfast (coffee) cake, an old favorite, and sweet potato casserole for lunch, my new favorite. So I'm looking forward to everything the day has to offer. I didn't get Ryan a train set this year so It won't be quite as exciting as last year, but It will be a day spent with family and talking to and thinking about family that isn't near. I love you all, have a wonderful day.
This illustration is by "Boomy" Valentine, what a great name. Image found on Today's Inspiration

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I'm glad that we have met up again!

Chowza said...

Thanks for the card, Ike is precious as always. Hope you have a wonderful day. Merry Christmas.

Sarah Bellum said...

Merry Christmas, lover!

Diana said...

Merry Christmas.
Your day sounds delightful!

Lucy said...

Merry Christmas Marjorie!

Anonymous said...

Your day sounded fantastic! That sweet potato casserole is scary good. I could eat it and nothing else.