
A day late and an image of me short. This weeks
SPT was about where and how we display our
Christmas cards. I just happen to have got this cool card holder at
Tai Pan last time I was there with Emily for 10 bucks. Since I haven't gotten any cards yet this year I have last years displayed, but hope to add more soon. The
SPT included a challenge to do something nice for a mail carrier. Instead I decided to humiliate my dog. I don't know how those two things correlate except that I'm mad at my UPS driver and I'm taking it out on my dog.
5 comments:
I love the card carrier it's very cute.
Your dog looks cute also I never pegged you for one who would put clothes on animals but I guess a santa suit is different :)
10 bucks?!?!? That is so cute!
Animals have fur so they don't have to wear clothes..poor Oskar!
I put clothes on my dog because he absolutly hates it. He won't even stand up straight. So the sadistic side of me enjoys it. That and Ike was cracking up when he was wearing it which is worth the phsycological trama to Oskar.
FYI, your first Christmas card is on the way!
ooh, sounds like the UPS driver is on your list (and not the *good* one.) too bad for your dog!
Post a Comment