If you guys haven't heard about it the Beehive Bazaar is coming up. May 9th and 10th, just in time for Mother's Day. If you know me you know I'm not really a boutique type person. My house is neither country or rustic which is usually the style of most boutiques, (that I've been to). But from what I've seen of the Beehive Blog, and knowing some of the artists involved I'd say this is going to be a little different, and I'm all about a little different. If I've peaked your interest check out http://beehivebazaar.blogspot.com/ and if that peaks your interest hopefully I'll see you there.*Ryan if you are reading this, can I borrow some money.
5 comments:
It is SO up your alley. I can't wait! It is going to be so much fun! As is tomorrow...
How exciting. It looks like you're going to have so much fun. I bet you'll find some treasures for sure.
HUGS
I am planning on going Friday morning. Hopefully there will be some good stuff!
If I come down on Saturday afternoon, can you come with me?
Hey I just went and looked at their blog and now I am even more excited.
Post a Comment