
If you remember the SPT challenge was month long this time, Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something blue. This week is Something New!

My new favorite thing is the Jack LeLanne Power Juicer. Ryan gave it to me for Mother's Day. He'd been talking about getting one the last few day's so I shouldn't have been surprised but I was. I saw the infomercial for it a few years ago and have wanted one ever since, I'm sure Ryan remember from way back then that I wanted one, yeah. I went out and bought a bunch of fruit, which led to an awkward conversation with the Walmart Checkout clerk. I try to never talk to people but sometimes I forget. I got alot of nice things from Ryan's family for mother's day too. The cute silver bowl holding the fruit is from Brittany, and she got me a cute scarf. I would photograph the things that Laura and Holly got me but they were food items and well it's been two days since I got them. But thank you.
17 comments:
Jack LeLanne--I used to get up at 5:00 a.m. before the cartoons came on and exercise with Jack LaLanne when I was 10 years old. Hope you enjoy your juicer. He is supposed to have the best one on the market.
Sounds good. My kids would want shakes for every meal & snack...
I remember my parents went through a juicing phase, bought a juicer, and juiced the life out of anything they could find! There's was much bigger though and very hard to clean. Yours looks like just the right size! Have fun juicin'!!
Wooo looks fun. Caleb really wants a juicer. He's always checking them out at the store.
Mmmm that sounds so good right now-
What a fun new item!
Ooh- a juicer is great! Isn't it so fun to run fruits and veggies through there and come up with interesting concoctions? Drink to your health!
We have had a juicer for years and never used it until about 3 months ago and now we use it all of the time. I am sure you will love it.
What a fun gift. You'll be drinking healthy!
Lucky you! I'm jealous. I'd love to have a juicer.
Awesome! So are you going to juice me something on girls night? :)
Thanks for the goodies in my box- totally not necessary but appreciated! It was fun doing those pictures and having ours done as well.
What fun...get creative with your juicer, yum! BTW I'm private, but email me and I'll share courtneymilius@hotmail.com
Christian just walked by and asked why you are juicing. Is it weird that my 3 year old knows what a juicer is? Enjoy your juice, I still can't stomach most of Jason's concoctions.
How did it turn out? Hope it was as good as you were dreaming it would be! I do love juice!
How awesome! My husband would totally go crazy with that juicer.
Enjoy your new toy!
thank you for your kind comments on my mothers day post-
I know that it will be a work in progress, on keeping a good attitude-
What a great present.
looks delish - bet you'll enjoy this gift for years to come. (plus you get to visualize jack lalane every time you use it!)
Post a Comment