Thursday, May 29, 2008

This is To Brit, Marie and Amy


and all the other ladies in the world (wide web). This makes me want to go disco roller skating with my girls. My roomates at the BYU and I use to go almost every saturday night. We had the best outfits and Marie was the best roller skater, so smooth. I miss those days. It's been far too long since I've been roller skating.



Look how hot we were back in the day in the dorms. You'd think I went to school in 1973 but no, it was '93. We had many a polyester dress with shoes to match. We weren't messing around in the least.Did I think I was cool or what. What I would give for that stomach again. Good times!

10 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Seriously, I had the biggest crush on you guys ever. EVER. I wished I could skate and look as cool and be a tenth as hip.

jen said...

LOVE IT! Those outfits are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Ah I love that video...we just watched a few old episodes last night. Good times.

I always hated roller skating because I was such a klutz. All those field trips we would take left me sleepless with anxiety. Maybe I needed some cool clothes to play the part better? :)

Brittany said...

My cousin used to take me disco roller skating all the time when i would come to visit! I think it was just an excuse to wear clothes from grunts and posture! By the way... you look totally hot!

Brittany said...

I had fun today! Thanks for calling me, I wish I would have listened to your message before tonight so that I could have had breakfast with you too. Thanks for the cinnamon rolls. Sorry about yelling out the window at those guys. But, I am pretty sure they wanted us because we are such hot mammas!

Kitty said...

Classic.
You must go again. You'll look even hotter now, out there doin' your thang.
Rock ON, Sister Girl

Britt said...

you're not kidding about the good times. we were so hot (and still are, can I get an amen?). can we please go skating again? i would bust my skates out tonight for some sweet shooting of the duck, but three kids later, they are sadly too small. i can't bear to part with them, (especially since i got those sweet wheels and bearings that last year). they keep making the "are we moving these things again" cut, but i need to find them a good home. anyone?

Anonymous said...

gives me chills just thinking about it. loved the video. thanks!

marie.

Lucy said...

I only went disco skating a few times, but I did rock the place with my furry zip up vest and bell bottom jeans, if I do say so myself. You are one foxy mama in your disco garb!

I love FOTC. Thanks for the video. I have a smile on my face.

Riding said...

Every Sunday I think that it's going to be the Season Premiere and it never is. I guess I could google it.

Oh, and we are totally going to have to shake our groove thangs on skates.